
Today was our 20 week ultrasound. I can't believe I'm halfway done. I didn't want to find out the sex of the baby. I really wanted to be surprised. We have one of each so at this point it doesn't really matter. I didn't know if I would be strong enough but I was. So I have 19 weeks and 4 days left to wonder. Picking out names, and an outfit to bring the baby home will be so much fun! The pictures are pretty blurry. Our baby was kicking the entire time. It's amazing how much ultrasounds change every four years. I don't remember being able to see the baby actually kicking and waving their arms around. Either that or this kid is already ADHD.
So the top one the baby is in the "bucket position" so the face was very hard to see. Then you have just a foot. And the last one is the face which didn't turn out all that well. But, those are definately Russ's lips!!
So the top one the baby is in the "bucket position" so the face was very hard to see. Then you have just a foot. And the last one is the face which didn't turn out all that well. But, those are definately Russ's lips!!




5 comments:
I can't believe you are waiting! You're amazing...I can hardly handle waiting the 20 weeks. What do you think it is???
I am sooooo excited for this baby to get here! I remember a LONG time ago when you kept telling me to get married so we could have kids together--I guess we're finally doin' it!:) So excited for Haylee to have another little playmate!
I'm going to send a dress for the baby ,that worked for Bethany. I'm so happy there will be two new babies to come home to, I love watching the baby picture on the front page.
Love Ya, Marsha
Ahh!!! How exciting!! Wow - you are strong to not find out - love it. I would secretly like to do that if we have another one, but gosh it would be hard! :)
I'm voting its a boy...Celeste has already been at the only girl business for way to long to be infiltrated by another female! AND I can photoshop ANY skin blemishes you bring!!!
Post a Comment