Tuesday, April 1, 2008






So I got an email this weekend that said I didn't update often enough. so in case anyone is wondering what's going on in the extremely boring life of the Kimberlin's, here you go..

Russ is on the two week countdown of tax season being over! Thank goodness! To those of you who have not gotten your tax stuff in to your own C.P.A, ask for an extension. give your neighborhood accountant a break (or have some love for their wife) I can't wait to have my husband back. I already have a date night planned to wisk him away for the evening, even though it is slightly selfishly induced. When he is busy and has no time either do I. I need a break from cleaning, and yelling, and homework, and three year old tantrums, and SASSY 12 year olds.

Celeste got braces two weeks ago, and the ache of them is finally over. Although, all her favorite things are gone. Popcorn, chewy candy, apples... especially carmel ones! She has a DARE graduation coming up on Thursday, and her Hip-Hop recital in May.

Clayton is finally done with football. Thank goodness!! It was an ugly season. Now on to baseball. He has been playing with the same team for four seasons now, and not just being his mother the whole team is pretty awesome. They won the city championship last season and they are ready for it again this year!

Jonathon has become Jeckel and Hyde lately. Help!! I have never had the terrible tantrums from either of the two others. One minute he is fantastic and the next minute he is screaming and throwing things!! He is so cute and I absolutely adore him but he is on my last nerve!!

Me, well I am fat and have the skin of a 13 year old, I'm not talking about the peaches and cream skin. I have tried to think of some names for the baby with the help of the kids and Russ and it's not going so well!! If anyone has any great names that they don't want to give to their first born let me know.

And last but not least here are some pics that have been taken lately. I never posted anything about Easter so I'll mix those in too!

Kimmy-hope you feel more at ease now that you have the scoop on our most incredibly, exciting lives!!

3 comments:

Jen-ben said...

Wow Russ looks just the same...you guys seriously look so young still!! Simone was so happy to see your blog (I showed her the other day). She says hi and she'll call you soon! Or if you want her phone number I can email it to you!
I'm so glad you're about to have a husband back. Tax season is so wrong. Single mom for 4 months out the year...lame.
Thanks again for all of your comments, they have been so good. You're amazing!

Jacqui said...

Hi Julie,

I hope you dont' think I'm really weird for leaving a comment on your blog. I knew Russ in HS and have met you a couple of times (years and years ago!). I just read your comment on Jen's blog about thinking that people still think of you as an "irresponsible" and I just had to comment. I remember when you and Russ got married (I came to your reception at your parents house); I honestly thought it was the most responsible thing in the world. I thought you were amazingly mature and were doing the right thing, even though I'm sure it was hard. I seriously was SO IMPRESSED! I have always thought about you and Russ in terms of being awesome. I think that sometimes we think people view us the way we see ourselves (or saw ourselves). Some of the things I did as a teenager were so stupid, lame, wrong, retarded...And I thought for so many years that people thought of me in a negative light, even though I had changed, had realized who I was and lived up to it. I used to feel really uncomfortable around people who "knew me then" because I was such a DORK. But I realized that, for the most part, it was just the way I viewed myself and that a lot of people didn't think of me like that at all (or at least were nicer and more forgiving than I thought they would be!). Anyway, I am totally blabbing. But when I saw your post, I thought, "No, no,no! I think you're great!"

So, there ya go. Say hi to Russ. You have darn cute kids. My link is on Jen's blog (it's not through my profile).

sara said...

I feel for you - having Russ gone! Thank goodness you are on the tail end of it!!! Hang in there!
I don't think your kids could be any cuter...and I almost can't handle how old Celeste is, because I always just picture her as this shy 6 yr. old. :) She is having a hip hop recital?!
F U N!! I took hip hop up here, but now they don't offer it anymore. sad.
That is so great that Clayton has been playing ball with the same kids for so long - I'm sure there are many good friendships & it doesn't hurt to be a great team! That is awesome!
Good luck w/ the tantrums! That is rough. My 15 mo. old is already starting to exhibit tantrum like behaviors and I am in denial!
good luck!