Friday, March 21, 2008

So bored!




Ready to go back to school.... Jonathon has been dressing up in Clayton's football pads and attempting to tackle anything that moves. Forgetting key football attire on bottom!

6 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!! Sooo cute! I'm so bummed Haylee was sick this week and we couldn't do the whole park thing! She ruins EVERYTHING!! J/K

megan said...

I think that little face is THE absolute cutest EVER! I can't believe how old everyone is...sheesh! (that includes you and your husband) heh heh...

Tia said...

Yeah Im laughing at all the sportiness in all the pictures. Thats Tim's dream we'll see how many boys he gets!

Jen-ben said...

THose pics are hilarious!!!! I love them! Thanks for your comments, I did read your last post- thanks for that. And this last one...I'm so sorry you've felt like that! I wish I could've gotten to know you even better. I love you no matter what you believe or don't believe! I hope nobody would ever judge you because of that, and I also hope you know I don't think for one second lesser of you for high school stuff. :) You are awesome! Anyone who'd marry Russ is an utter SAINT!! XOXOXO
Sorry...I should've just emailed you all of this!!!

Angie said...

Hi Julie and Russ! It's me Angie Owensby (Dutton). I think I saw you at PCH Julie a little before we graduated from nursing school. I work at Mayo now doing bone marrow transplants and other fun oncology stuff. I love it even though its really hard sometimes. Anyway, Jen said you did BMT's also, where are you at. We live in Mesa. We still have no kids after 12 years and are trying to adopt right now. I would love to get together with you guys and catch up. Your kids look great and congrats on the new one on the way!

Marsha said...

That rear end shot is the best picture I've see in a while for laughs ! What a cutie..