
Oh, to be the wife of a C.P.A during tax season! As a wife am I allowed to go on strike cleaning the house?? What a waste of my life. Between shuttling the kids to 2 different schools, getting them to football, baseball and dance, attempting to get all them homework done without yelling and make it to my own job, I have no time to clean the house. When I do no one really cares anyway. The next day it is a complete mess. I used to not be able to leave the house when the beds weren't made. Those days are over. My mom has an old picture hanging on her walls that says: Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tommorow, for babies grow up we've learned from our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies do't keep. If it were only that easy! Any ideas on how to keep a clean house and a happy family??
The above picture is one of my favorites of the kids. Jonathon had found an old pudding cup in the trash can and he was eating it without a spoon. This is how we found him!




3 comments:
I'm so glad you left a comment and I could find you! Congrats on #4! That is exciting. I am working on Jess for another one... so far not budging!!
I honestly think there is NO way to do it all - referring to a clean house, AND working, AND running a household full of kids. I struggle with it all the time. We just do the best we can - I figure it's just not my 'season' for a well kept house right now! Someday though! - But then I'm sure I will be sad that there are no babies to rock, or kids to chase after, or the craziness!
Ahhh...I love that little saying. It's so hard because the house NEVER stays clean. So why do I even bother? Then again, it's so hard for me to sit and play with the kids when there is a mess all around me...it messes with my head, and I feel like I can't think straight. Maybe I need some more hormones. Or not.
I say, hire someone to clean your bathrooms. That is money VERY well spent. I remember tax season when Jasper was still doing that- it sucked. That is why he is no longer an accountant. :) I feel your pain!
Hey Julie! You guys all look great and congratulations on the baby news! Good luck with that whole house cleaning thing. I don't think I sit down until I go to bed at night because I am so paranoid about having a clean house. I'm going to have to agree and say hiring someone would be money well spent!!
Post a Comment