Forgot to post about Clayton's birthday. We invited just a couple of boys to Amazing Jakes. I forget how loud boys can be when they get together inside.
Ok...so Russ you talk about Jacksen looking like Eric...I SWEAR that I have a picture of you at a birthday party with your eyes closed just like your little Clayton! ha ha! Let's hope he is not as girl crazy as you were at that age!!! :)
What a cute blog! I knew Russell (or I guess it appears he goes by Russ) as a kid. I saw his comment on Lani/Eric's blog and had to see! Your family looks beautiful! What fun it is to see where people are and what they are doing in life!
3 comments:
Love the update! Cute pics on the side too!:) How are you feeling?
Ok...so Russ you talk about Jacksen looking like Eric...I SWEAR that I have a picture of you at a birthday party with your eyes closed just like your little Clayton! ha ha! Let's hope he is not as girl crazy as you were at that age!!! :)
What a cute blog! I knew Russell (or I guess it appears he goes by Russ) as a kid. I saw his comment on Lani/Eric's blog and had to see! Your family looks beautiful! What fun it is to see where people are and what they are doing in life!
Post a Comment