




Kids are finally on Spring break for the next two weeks. I love it when they are home, mainly because I love to sleep in! The biggest problem with having them home is that they love to fight. So I am doing my best to keep them occupied no matter how exhausted I am.
Clayton has been playing baseball with the same group of about 6 boys for quite a few seasons now, we get along with all the families really well. The best part is there is a friend for every child of mine. There are about 4 10-12 year old girls, 6 7-8 year old boys, and 3 3 year olds. So today, we had a day at the park in the beautiful 78 degree weather.
Clayton has been playing baseball with the same group of about 6 boys for quite a few seasons now, we get along with all the families really well. The best part is there is a friend for every child of mine. There are about 4 10-12 year old girls, 6 7-8 year old boys, and 3 3 year olds. So today, we had a day at the park in the beautiful 78 degree weather.
I tried to get a better picture of Clayton but he was too busy playing basketball. This is a close as he would get for me to take a pic.
I would love ideas...what do you like to do when your kids are home on break? To keep your sanity as well as theirs?




1 comment:
I just send them outside... :) It's hard always trying to find new things for them to do...so I'd also appreciate ideas!
p.s. Simone was just asking me about you! I told her you have a blog- but she's doesn't have the internet (seriously). Anyway, you should shoot me an email or comment with your phone number so I can give it to her! Or, I could give you hers. I know she'd love to talk to you.
K, I'll shut up now.
Post a Comment