Monday, January 12, 2009

Organize me...
















I know I am not the best blogger. I love looking at everyone else's , mine always seems to fall short in the photo category. I have all of these "mom" looking photos. Either the kids took them or I took them myself. Photography is not my niche. Which then brings me to how guilty I feel that every picture I have of the kids, if it's not professionally done, it is hidden somewhere on my hard drive. So this year my resolution is to get all my photos printed out and at least chronologically place in boxes for each child. Even the photos I have on snapfish I don't know which ones I own and which ones I don't. So if anyone, who has not completely lost interest in my very boring blog life, has any ideas to help me accomplish this, I would very much appreciate it. Scrap booking is completely out of the question!

3 comments:

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Maybe I should edit photos before I post, my kids like those of some scary movie with those glaring red eyes. Pardon my unphotographer self!

Kim | It's All Reitz said...

I think they are great! The kids are getting so big and it hasn't been that long since I've seen them!!

Green Acres said...

Quit being hard on yourself! You have four kids!!(Well 5 if you count Russ) I'm impressed you find time to even log onto the computer! I also have to say, I LOVE SNAPSHOTS!!! I love them so much more than professional pictures- they say so much, and are so real. So keep posting them, plus you have the cutest family! Love ya, Kristin