Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Flies
















My weeks being at home are dwindling. :( I go back to work the first week of December. However, I do feel so lucky that I have never had to use day care. We have always made two jobs work in a way that keeps are kids at home. I work nights so they don't have to come home to an empty house after school or be in day care all day long. I love being home with the kids except for the redundancy of cleaning every one's mess over and over again! I feel like I do have the best of both worlds. I am a mom all week long during the day and a nurse 2-3 days a week at night.
This week I am so excited that the premire of Twilight is coming out. I know how old I am but I'm seriously addicted! I've been able to get closer to Celeste through this book. So I am taking her to the movie Thursday at midnight.
Addison is still such a great baby! She is so happy all the time. Very smily. Sleeps awesome. 9 weeks old now. Can't believe how fast time flies!
Time to make dinner... more later

1 comment:

sara said...

Julie - what a great post - I love the pictures!! I'm sure it has been nice to have the time off - great job at juggling being a Mommy & a nurse! That's gotta be rough working nights -props to you...

Did you like Twilight?? That is fun you and Celeste went together!

Happy Thanksgiving!