Monday, September 8, 2008

Still no baby!

I'm sure you are all wondering if I have a new little one yet... but sadly I am still fat, pregnant, and feel like a ticking time bomb, or a watched pot. All three of my other babies came on their due date. So, I was slightly stunned when yesterday came and went and not a cramp, wince, or any sign of baby #4. I went to the doc today he said we would induce on Monday at 4:30 am if nothing happens before then. I have to say I am loosing confidence in my ability to have this baby on my own. You would think after 4 it would be falling out of me. This one seems to have it's own agenda and is not ready to be cut loose from the cord. Please send pain my way with voodoo dolls, or prayer, or witchcraft... whatever it takes to get this baby out!

6 comments:

Jen-ben said...

You could always do Caster Oil. Worked for me. Cleans you right out. :)

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Thanks Jen!! I am not sure I am ready to loose control of my bowels on the delivery table. Ken Frosts wife told me about castor oil. That's how she had Mark. It didn't sound too pretty.!!

megan said...

Man oh man...I've watched a due date come and go...ain't fun...take your phone off the hook!

Lani said...

Good Luck....We're thinking about you!

Marsha said...

Your baby's head my be too big to come out, Like her fathers was.
Sorry

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh man, Julie I am so sorry and now I totally feel bad for calling and texting you! I'm so sorry for that! How annoying am I??? Anyway, you are on my mind every other minute! Please text or have Russ text when the action happens! I will come bearing gifts!!! And if you need me to hang with the kiddos, I'm there!