




It's a girl! After waiting nine months, she's finally here! Russ and I left for the hospital at 2:30 am on Friday morning. (I had called my mom to watch the kids, and take them to school.) When we arrived to the hospital, I had to go through 12+ hours of labor, and she was still clinging tight to my ribs so we had to do a C-section. She was born on September 12 and weighs 8 lbs 13 oz. I was supposed to stay at the hospital for four days, but they let me out early on the third day. I'm still pretty sore, but I'm happy to be back home. Addison is beautiful, and reminds me of all three kids. At last, my family is completed with two boys and two girls!




9 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Wow! She is beautiful! Congratulations! Sending you wishes for a speedy c-section recovery:)
Okay, I saw this post and immediately thought, "Wow--she was able to teach Russ A LOT about blogging!!!" But then I saw that it was really you--and I'm impressed you were able to get this posted so quick! I'm so happy they let you out early! It's so nice just to be in your own home and begin your routine. Addison is adorable! I can't wait to see her again! I'm still bringin' dinner to you guys today!:) And some other stuff too.:) Love you!
Can't wait to meet Addison, what a cute name! Sooooo glad you got a girl.
Love you guys
dkufwepCan't wait to meet Addison, what a cute name! Sooooo glad you got a girl.
Love you guys
It wasn't me either! Celeste was excited to update it she tried to do so in her words that sounded like me! She couldn't wait to get some pics up of her baby sis!
Now I have the full story :)
Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE is here!!! :) Awhhhhhh!!! How FUN. Almost a NINE pounder -holy crap!
I hope you recover quickly! It sounds like you have lots of help -I'm sure Celeste is in heaven! :) Addison is sooooooo cute. Congratulations!
Congratulations on your baby girl! She is adorable! I hope that you will be able to get some rest! i am sorry that you had 12 hours of labor and then a c-section-yikes!
Post a Comment