Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wive's Tales

I've been researching some wive's tales about how to know if you are having a boy or girl. Just wanted to see if anyone out there knew what they were having based on certain "symptoms". Let me know! :)

4 comments:

Marsha said...

I know this is true. If I send you something cute for a girl, it will be a girl, that's kind of like a wive's tale,right? Or is that voodoo? I love the name Emily...

J-Rod said...

Ah, this is easy.

If you are sick, it is gonna be a girl.

If you are super sick, it is gonna be a boy.

If you are not sick at all, it is probably not yours and you need to give it up for adoption.

Green Acres said...

Ok, a couple more names I like is Kennedy and Kelsey for a girl...I'm not predicting anything though!

sara said...

peeing in draino.... It will either stay blue or turn green/yellow (I think) - I did it with Bodie - and it said we were having a boy! :) - but I couldn't tell ya which color means what now...