Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clayton's first home run!











Clayton played his first year of kid pitch this year! It was a very interesting one... we weren't a huge fan of his coach. I willl leave out the details, I am moving on. We couldn't have ended the season better. During the last game that Clayton would be in, he hit his first in park homerun! When we talked to him about it and congratulated him he said, " I wish my home run hit my coach in the head!" But, that is another story!! He may look like me, but he inherited his dad's anger issues! Way to go Clayton! I hope you hit a few more next season!

Sadly, these are all pics from 2 years ago. This year he played for the White Sox and Russ kept score while I attempted to keep Addison entertained! So the camera never became a possibility!

No comments: