Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time flying by

End of Flag football season. 3rd place!



(Our friend Ni took this picture of Addison, and I love it)





What is it with girls and these silly lips


( Celeste with the camera and her mirror twin!)



I was reminded today that I never update me blog! I try, but how can I do that when I rarely do the laundry!! Plus, my wonderful daughter, also decided to let me know that Clayton and Jonathon have more pictures on this than she does so I will have to just submit a picture for every gray hair she has given me.





Tax season is almost over...thank goodness. I know Russ is busy during this time and I hate that he has to work so many hours. However, how can I not feel sorry for myself during this time! I'm selfish, I can't wait for it to end! I feel like during this time I have a decent understanding of what a single mom goes through! I feel like I have 100% more work and half the time to do it. Woe is me.





Moving on...Celeste is still an amazing teenager! Not giving me an ounce of trouble. (HAHA!) Loving junior high. Loves her dance class too! Although we are not allowed to watch her EVER. We are going to have to hide in the audience for her recital.





Clayton is in his first season of kid pitch baseball. We think he will be pitching his first game on Friday. I may have to cover my eyes, and not sit with Russ! The games are nerveracking. What am I going to do when he is 16?





Jonathon is still in speech therapy, I think he is doing so much better! He is such a trooper getting drug all over the place taking kids to school, to practices, or just staying out of the way so I can take care of Addison. He is a pretty sweet kid although, has a mischevious side. Mother's guilt usually plagues me at the end of the day when I realize I didn't give him any one on one time. I need to do better!





Addison is starting to crawl. She is finding all kinds of goodies on the floor. The other day, she found a nice pumpkin seed in the carpet. NICE! She sleeps through the night... which is more than I can say for the 4 year old mentioned above!





Please don't proof read this, just be happy it's posted!

2 comments:

KIMBERLIN 6 said...

Anyone know how to get captions beside the photos and not in crazy places all over the page?

Jen-ben said...

I AM so glad you posted!
Maybe when you upload your pics you could click on large instead of small, then use compose mode instead of html. make sense?? :)