Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth in Flag






So this week was another busy week. We celebrated my 30th birthday! ( Not that anyone needs to know that.) We went to Flag for the fourth of July. We barely remembered yesterday was our 13 year anniversary! Lots of good friends showed up in Flag, so our days were packed with going from place to place. We managed to squeeze in some downtown bummin' ( found an amazing little creperie, you'll have to try it), the horse races, and even Sedona!

5 comments:

Bethany and Cameron said...

A creperie??? Where??? Your pics look so cute! And hey, happy 13th Anniversary!

Jen-ben said...

A...how fun! Happy happy anniversary! 13 YEARS?! Holy crap! :)

Anonymous said...

Julie, Hey! I found ypur blog on The Maiers blog! I see that you are due around the first of September! Conrats! We are having our fourth at the end of August! If ypu wantt o check out our blog email me and I will add you to the list (it is a private blog) toblerfamily@msn.com
Take care-
Krista

Clinton said...

hey girl!

30 is the new 20 - didn't you know that? Of course I'm right there with you. I turn 30 at the end of the month. Love the pics of the kids! So cute!

-Tami

sara said...

I wish we were in town and got to see you guys!
That creperie place IS really yummy!! Tia took me there once.
Sedona looked like so much fun... I still remember seeing you guys at the 4th sooo long ago. :)
All the vacation pics are great - FUN summer!!!!
Now settle down and have that baby already!!! :)